From a 1996 article in Sassy.
• 1 can chunk white dolphin-safe tuna in springwater
• 1 glob mayo (as you like it)
• 1 green onion (scallion) chopped
• 1/2 lemon squeezed
• 1 or 2 finely chopped jalapenos or small green chilies
• 4 as-fresh-as-you-can-find corn tortillas
Mix tuna, mayo, lemon onion and chilies in a bowl. Sprinkle water on tortillas, then heat one at a time on open low flame (gas stove only) or in a skillet, 15 to 30 seconds on each side. Remove while still soft and smear with butter. Put tuna in the middle, top with sprigs of watercress, fold and chow.
Previously on Dangerous Minds:
Via Suicide Watch